March 21st, 2012 | Add a Comment
Click to read: Psalm 1:6
Some of you may remember the old Mission Impossible TV series. At the beginning of the show, the leader would receive a tape from headquarters which contained the mission. After the man would listen carefully to it once, the tape would then self destruct in a few seconds with a puff of smoke. That, my friends, is the future of the ungodly.
Sin leads to utter futility. Though it may blossom like a summer rose, the heat of reality without God’s blessings will soon cause it to wither. God has so ordained life that mankind cannot truly prosper without Him. To attempt to live a godless life is to walk in futility, frustration and fear. This is the downhill road toward destruction. But the destruction is not just eternal; there are plenty of destructive events that happen along the way. Divorce, hatred, violence, and loss of close relationships are all littered along this way.
Leading a godless life is like trying to walk across a huge canyon on a bridge of sand with an incoming tide. Who would do it? If you find yourself in this situation, repent. Turn toward God. Become one who delights in His law, and your life and future will truly be blessed.
Be blessed with a clear view of where you are going.
Written by admin
Filed under: Meditations
- Bryn Santistevan: Thank you so very much for this! I was recently divorced and...
- Ayoola: Awesome article. it definitely clarified some of my reflections on walking with...
- Ja: This child stole the show! “And a little child shall lead them.”...
- Kathy: Perhaps this should be shown on retail TV’s while folks are shopping for a...
- Marsha: Thank you. Loved it.