April 11th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Click to read: Joshua 1:3
What ground are you claiming? After God gave Joshua a mandate to “get up and get moving,” He followed up with this promise. “Joshua, I’ll give you a LOT of land!” “How much, Lord?” “As much as YOU SET YOUR FEET ON.” “You mean I have to walk on as much land as I want? You aren’t just going to GIVE me any land that I want by me just wishing for it or looking at it?” “No, Joshua, I’m not. Because I love you, I’m requiring that you WALK OUT YOUR INHERITANCE.”
Hmm. Isn’t God good to us? He doesn’t let us get lazy. How far do you want to go with God? How much of an inheritance do you want? What ground do you want to reclaim for God and His people? You can’t just wish it to happen. You have to get out there and walk it out, sweat it out, pray it out. Get your feet moving. God has something in store for YOU, but He has mandated that you get up and get moving in order to claim it.
Be blessed, and be of good courage!
Written by admin
Filed under: Meditations
- Jenny: I totally understand your point. But what i don’t get is why women...
- jasmine mark: (from Malaysia) thank you for your encourgement through your word.i am...
- Angela Coffman: Cute and clever!
- jeffrey jones: how will i know if that jesus talks to me sometimes its hard to...
- Jon: Tithing is completely optional. It is however one of the only things that Jesus...