April 12th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Click to read: John 10:14
Praise God! Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He is not a hireling. He does not run out on you when the wolves are at your door. He does not keep His distance from you. No, He knows everyone who belongs to Him. His knowledge is full and personal. But His knowledge is not one way. He allows Himself to BE known by us.
Remember the truths in Psalm 23. The Lord is our shepherd. You can get as close to Him as you want. He will let you know Him.
God bless you with that reminder.
Written by admin
Filed under: Meditations
- Jenny: I totally understand your point. But what i don’t get is why women...
- jasmine mark: (from Malaysia) thank you for your encourgement through your word.i am...
- Angela Coffman: Cute and clever!
- jeffrey jones: how will i know if that jesus talks to me sometimes its hard to...
- Jon: Tithing is completely optional. It is however one of the only things that Jesus...