April 22nd, 2012 | Add a Comment
Click to read: Colossians 1:18
It’s all about Jesus. God has given His Son a place of honor and glory because of His life and sacrifice. Jesus alone sits at the right hand of the Father. No angel, no man or woman, no hero, no being or creation of any kind has this place of honor. Jesus alone is the One who holds this place of honor, because He is the only one who is worthy. How do we know that we are living in God?
How do we comprehend that our lives are pleasing to the Father? Primarily we know that God is pleased when we give Jesus first place. To give Him first place in our hearts, our homes, our finances, our mind, our entertainment and more, this is to honor the Lord in the way that He deserves to be treated. When we do that, we know that our lives are pleasing to God the Father.
Every parent likes nothing better than to know that their child is treated well by others. To watch from a distance and see your child mistreated will bring up wrath and anger quicker than anything else. God is no different. He wants His Son to have the place of honor that He deserves: preeminence.
Written by admin
Filed under: Meditations
- Jenny: I totally understand your point. But what i don’t get is why women...
- jasmine mark: (from Malaysia) thank you for your encourgement through your word.i am...
- Angela Coffman: Cute and clever!
- jeffrey jones: how will i know if that jesus talks to me sometimes its hard to...
- Jon: Tithing is completely optional. It is however one of the only things that Jesus...