April 24th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Click to read: Romans 5:20
Thank God for superabounding grace! Perhaps you like a good story with a suspense filled plot. It looks as if the hero will never make it in time to save the earth, the city or the damsel in distress. The enemy gloats with laughter. But suddenly, the tables turn and victory is won for the right. Well, it’s not hokey in the least, but many times in our lives it does look as if we will go under, just as the disciples feared they would on the Sea of Galilee in the midst of the storm. But Jesus always comes through.
Maybe you are surrounded by a virtual army of villains. It may seem that sin and evil have you surrounded. Worse yet, maybe it seems that you have been infected from within and cannot break free from the disease of iniquity. Don’t fear! Help is on the way!
God’s deliverance for you is His grace. Wherever and whenever sin looks as if it has the mastery over you, over your family or over your country, God has MORE grace. He has superabounding grace. Ask for it! Pray for it! Claim it! And most of all, accept it! It’s free to you, but it cost Him His life. He most certainly wills that you accept the free gift of His grace and break free from the doom that would envelop you.
Be blessed with grace!
Written by admin
Filed under: Meditations
- Jenny: I totally understand your point. But what i don’t get is why women...
- jasmine mark: (from Malaysia) thank you for your encourgement through your word.i am...
- Angela Coffman: Cute and clever!
- jeffrey jones: how will i know if that jesus talks to me sometimes its hard to...
- Jon: Tithing is completely optional. It is however one of the only things that Jesus...