April 29th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Click to read: Zechariah 2:8
God’s grace is also our protection. Think about it. If God did not send His angels to guard us and keep us, if our welfare were truly left up to our genius or our survival abilities, how far would we make it? We are not left in such a predicament. God protects us daily. And His warning to those who would mess with His people is that we are the apple of His eye, a very special people.
We must remember that the grace of God sifts everything that is allowed to come our way. His grace is the rule which either prevents an attack completely or allows it to proceed for our benefit. How many times have we been completely spared from an all out assault by the enemy of our souls? How many times has God simply said, “No!” to the plans of the enemy? We do not often see this part of the battle on this side of eternity. But it does happen.
You are special to God, and because of that, His grace protects you.
Written by admin
Filed under: Meditations
- Jenny: I totally understand your point. But what i don’t get is why women...
- jasmine mark: (from Malaysia) thank you for your encourgement through your word.i am...
- Angela Coffman: Cute and clever!
- jeffrey jones: how will i know if that jesus talks to me sometimes its hard to...
- Jon: Tithing is completely optional. It is however one of the only things that Jesus...