Teaching children is always an adventure. Once you begin to share with children about the supernatural realm, some people become uncomfortable with just how to do this. This lesson talks about ways in which you can share some of the truths about the Holy Spirit with children.
- Use examples and object lessons.
- Use testimonies (people you know, tapes, videos, MP3s, books).
- During your family prayer time, answer their questions, tell your own story.
- During group prayer time, find out if your children have any questions about what they hear or experience.
- During “revival” services, there are often great opportunities for children to experience more of God and His Spirit.
- Read and study Acts 2, 8, 10 and 19 with them. Also 1Cor 12-14.
- Pray for them and lay hands on them.